Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 1hr15mins
• 2 racks of ribs
• 1 sachet Schwartz Grill Mates Deep South Brown Sugar Marinade Mix
• 50ml (2fl oz) oil
• 50ml (2fl oz) Tennessee whisky
• 200ml (7fl oz) tomato ketchup
- Pre-heat the oven to 140°C, 275°F, Gas Mark 1.
- Place the ribs in a baking tray and cover in boiling water. Place in the oven and cook for 1 hour.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and pat dry with a paper towel. Combine the Grill Mates Deep South Sugar Marinade Mix with the oil, whisky and tomato ketchup. Brush generously over the ribs then cook on the BBQ or under a pre-heated grill at a medium heat for around 10-15 minutes turning occasionally until golden.