The Best Grilled Beef Burger
Beef Burgers with Jack Daniel’s® Smooth Original Barbecue Serves: 4
Method: Direct Grilling
4 tablespoons Jack Daniel’s® Original Barbecue Sauce
450 grams Lean minced beef
4 grind’s of sea salt & fresh ground black pepper
4 slices Monterey Jack cheese
4 whole grain burger buns
4 thin slices of red onion
4 leaves curly leaf lettuce
4 slices beef or salad tomato
ketchup, mayo, mustard or more Jack Daniel’s® Barbecue Sauce.
1. Pre-heat the grill to medium/high
2. Combine salt, ground pepper, and Jack Daniel’s® sauce to the beef and gently combine using fingers.
3. Divide the meat into four equal parts and gently press together to form into round discs; that are just slightly bigger than your burger buns.
4. Grill the burgers for approximately four minutes per side for medium.
5. Top the burgers with Monterey jack cheese and return to the grill for another minute to melt the cheese and toast burger buns cut side only.
6. Remove all from the grill and top with red onion, tomato and lettuce. Finish with your favourite condiment of ketchup, mayo, mustard or some more Jack Daniel’s® Barbecue Sauce.
We have even more fantastic recipes in each issue of our magazine. Click here to subscribe now!