Preparation time: 20 minutes plus proving
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
500g (18oz) ciabatta bread mix
400g (14oz) can chopped tomatoes
200g (7oz) shredded cavolo nero
200g (7oz) can tuna in spring water
50g (2oz) pitted black olives, sliced
4 medium eggs
200g (7oz) grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200oC/R6.
- Mix the bread mix with 250ml (9fl oz) warm water and knead for 5-10 minutes until smooth and elastic. Place in a bowl, cover and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the tomatoes for 5 minutes until thickened and allow to cool. Steam the cavolo nero for 5 minutes and cool.
- Knock back the bread and roll into 2 x 30cm circles and place on two large, greased baking trays and set aside for 15 minutes. Spread with the tomato mixture. Top with the cavolo nero, tuna and olives. Crack 2 eggs onto each pizza and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, swapping trays over half way until golden.
Recipe and image courtesy of Discover Kale, discoverkale.co.uk