Warming Rasberry Crumble
Welcome to one of this month’s healthy family recipes.
Please share your own ideas and healthy family recipes in the Healthy Family Recipes section of Candis Chat
Warming Raspberry Rice Crumble
6 low fat digestive biscuits
2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 x 425g cans low fat rice pudding
2 x 300g cans raspberries in fruit juice, drained
1 vanilla pod
1 tbsp plain honey
1. Place the raspberries and honey in a bowl and mix together, coating the fruit.
2. Place the biscuits, ginger and cinnamon into a plastic bag and crush into crumbs.
3. Place the rice pudding and the seeds from the vanilla pod into a bowl and mix together.
4. Layer the raspberries into four ovenproof ramekin dishes, followed by the vanilla rice pudding and sprinkle the biscuit mixture on top.
5. Place the ramekins into a hot oven at 200-220°C/400°F/Gas Mark 5 for 7 minutes and then serve.