White Chocolate & Golden Beetroot Brownie
250g White Chocolate
250g Yeo Valley Organic unsalted Butter
150g Plain flour
2 tsp Baking powder
250g Golden Beetroot, cooked
250g Organic Granulated Sugar
- Grease and line with parchment paper a 10in square baking tin.
- Melt the butter and add the white chocolate and stir until the chocolate starts to melt, be careful not to overheat the chocolate as it will start to split. Blend the cooked beetroot to a puree and add to the butter and chocolate and stir.
- In an electric mixer, using the paddle attachment add the sugar and butter and mix until pale and light in colour.
- Slowly add the chocolate mix in 3 batches, mix thoroughly, then add the sieved flour, baking powder.
- Pour into the baking tin and bake for 25 minutes at 160c or until golden brown, you want it to still have a slight wobble.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack, once cool, remove from the tin and slice into portions, sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.
Why not try this with Red Beetroot and dark chocolate for the ultimate luxury chocolate brownie!
For more information about Yeo Valley,product information and recipe ideas,please visit www.yeovalley.co.uk