A taste of Italy
Enjoy a relaxing eight-day break amid the stunningly beautiful landscapes of the Cinque Terre, Portofino and Lake Maggiore, from just £949 per person, departing on 2 April, 7 May or 24 September
Nowhere in the world do the cliffs plunge more spectacularly into the sea than in Italy’s Cinque Terre, a stretch of coastline comprising five villages on the Ligurian Sea. The cliff sides are covered in vine and olive terraces, and there are no roads as such so villagers use boats, footpaths and trains to get from one location to another. You can have a great day hopping on and off the train along the Cinque Terre during this seven-night holiday, which comprises four nights in Santa Margherita Ligure on the coast and three nights in Stresa on Lake Maggiore. While you’re in Santa Margherita, you’ll enjoy a boat trip to the millionaires’ haunt of Portofino, and in Stresa you’ll have a day to enjoy the lake. Travelling between the two, you’ll visit the old port city of Genoa and medieval Pavia, the ancient capital of Lombardy.
PRICE PER PERSON INCLUDES
- Return flights to Milan from a choice of 14 airports in the UK
- Seven nights’ half-board accommodation (three nights in Stresa and four nights in Santa Margherita)
- A train journey on the historical ‘Three Valleys Railway’
- Visits to Genoa and Pavia
- Excursions to Portofino by boat and the Cinque Terre by rail
- EXCLUSIVELY FOR CANDIS MEMBERS: a £20 M&S voucher for each person travelling
Direct flights are available from airports across the UK – please see brochure for details.
To book or request a brochure, please phone Preferred Travel Services on 0116 279 3929 or email email@example.com, quoting CANDIS.
Holiday operated by Preferred Travel Services (ABTA W3692). ATOL-protected 5537.