Get away from it all with eight days exploring the breathtaking natural and historical delights of Portugal’s southernmost region, from £729
Spend a relaxing week in an excellent hotel amid the beautiful Algarve from where you can discover miles of spectacular coastline and unspoilt countryside, and numerous historical sites. Silves, the former Muslim capital, has a well-preserved fortress, while the nearby hillside village of Alte, with its white-painted houses and natural springs, is held by many to be the most beautiful village in the region. Further west, the rugged coast is dotted with glorious shores and rocky coves, and the 250ft-high cliffs and commanding lighthouse of Cape St Vincent are sights to behold. Your resort, Armação de Pêra, boasts one of the most beautiful beaches in the Algarve, with pretty bays and a multitude of brightly coloured fishing boats.
Price per person includes:
- Departing on 11 February, 15 March, 9 & 16 May, 27 September and 4 October 2018
- Return flights to Faro from a wide selection of UK airports
- Seven nights’ four-star half-board hotel accommodation in Armação de Pêra
- Three guided excursions visiting Portimão, Silves, Cape St Vincent and Lagos
- Services of a resort representative
EXCLUSIVE £20 M&S VOUCHER FOR CANDIS CLUB MEMBERS
How to book
To book or request a brochure please phone Preferred Travel Services on 0116 279 3929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CANDIS. Direct flights are available from 20 airports across the UK, please see brochure for details.
Holiday operated by Preferred Travel Services (ABTA no. W3692; ATOL protected 5537).