See Amsterdam at its best on a four-day cruise that includes a trip to the famous Keukenhof Gardens, from only £379
Join our cruise along the Dutch waterways and visit the world’s most beautiful spring gardens at Keukenhof, when more than 7 million tulips, daffodils and hyacinths are in
full bloom. The landscape is breathtaking, with peaceful lakes, mature trees and the bulb fields a sea of vibrant colour, and our included excursion gives you plenty of time to enjoy everything. We end our cruise berthed in Amsterdam, the exciting capital of the Netherlands, where you can explore the maze of cobbled streets and canals for the perfect end to your springtime escape.
- Return executive coach travel from a departure point near you
- Return ferry crossing from Dover to Calais
- Welcome drink, captain’s get-together and party night
- En-suite cabin accommodation aboard the mps Lady Anne
- Full board during your cruise
- Entertainment every night of your cruise
- Entrance to Keukenhof Gardens
- Visits to Amsterdam, Volendam, Kampen and to Lelystad
- Services of our experienced and friendly cruise director and cruise manager
- 16, 23, 30 April 2016 with Dover crossing from only £379
- 29 April 2016 with Hull crossing from only £529
- 15 April 2016 with Newcastle crossing from only £529
Free excursions worth £68 for bookings received by 30 November 2015
How to book: Call now for a full colour brochure, further details or to book on
01858 438481 and quote CAN4315.
Prices are based on two people sharing a cabin. All prices and cabins are subject to availability at the time of booking. Brochure includes alternative River Cruise options. Organised by The River Cruise Line, ABTA W0552, ATOL 9357, member of the Passenger Shipping Association.