Look forward to this fabulous nine-day roadtrip from just £1,249
Exclusive 7% discount for Candis members SAVE OVER £87
Set off on a journey of discovery through America’s Deep South; with the vibrant jazz of New Orleans to the rock ‘n’ roll of Memphis and country sounds of Nashville.
You’ll discover the incredible life and history of New Orleans as you explore the stunning architecture. Then, you’ll head to Memphis for visits to the birthplace of Elvis Presley and his world-famous Graceland mansion. Your journey will end in the musical city of Nashville. Stop by Studio B, made famous by Elvis, Chet Atkins and the Everly Brothers, before marvelling at the stars of the Country Music Hall of Fame.
PRICE PER PERSON INCLUDES
- Seven night’s accommodation with five continental breakfasts
- Return flights to Atlanta
- Fully escorted in the USA by a Leger tour manager
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- Air-conditioned luxury coach travel
- You will stay at hotels such as
- La Quinta Inn & Suites, Montgomery
- The Hotel Modern, New Orleans
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Airport, Memphis
- GuestHouse Inn and Suites, Nashville
- All hotels are of a minimum European three-star standard and have a restaurant or bar on site or nearby
- 14 Mar 2016 – £1,249
- 15 May 2016 – £1,349
- 19 Sep 2016 – £1,399
- 8 Oct 2016 – £1,399
- 20 Mar 2017 – £1,349
- 14 May 2017 – £1,449
How to book this holiday:
To request a brochure call our friendly holiday advisors on 0844 880 7642 or visit legereuropeantours.co.uk quoting reference CANCM to claim your discount.
These holidays have been arranged by Leger Holidays Ltd. ABTA V3582, ATOL 3880. Terms and conditions apply. All prices are per person. Calls may be recorded for training purposes and your protection. Calls cost 7 pence per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.