BEST OF BELGIUM
Join us on this five-day trip from £309 per person
Go back in time to the historical city of Bruges, a UNESCO World Heritage site that will capture your heart. Explore majestic churches and medieval buildings as you wander along the pretty cobbled streets, or take a boat trip on one of the charming canals. And don’t forget the famous market place, where you’ll get to sample some of the finest Belgian chocolates and beer in the many traditional shops and alehouses. Your visit will also include a full-day trip to the fascinating capital of Brussels, a seaside trip to cosmopolitan Ostend* and an optional visit to Ghent, Belgium’s hidden gem, with an abundance of things to do.
PRICE PER PERSON INCLUDES
- Four or five nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast
- Travel by modern and comfortable Executive coach*
- Convenient local joining points
- Included visits to Brussels and Ostend** plus the option to visit Ypres and Ghent
Available between 20 May 2016-19 May 2017
Four days from £239pp
Five days from £309pp
- You will stay for four or five nights at the three-star Hotel Olympia in Bruges. This friendly, family-owned hotel is within walking distance of local shops and historic centre of Bruges.
PLUS – Exclusive 7% discount for Candis Club member
*Upgrade to Silver Service coach available. **Ostend is available on the five-day tour only. Terms and conditions apply. All prices are per person. Calls may be recorded for training purposes and your protection.
How to book
To book or request a brochure call our friendly holiday advisors on 01709385926 or visit leger.co.uk quoting reference CANCM to claim your discount
This holiday has been arranged by Leger Holidays Ltd. ABTA V3582, ATOL 3880