ROLLIN’ ON THE DANUBE RIVER
See the sights of central Europe on this eight-day cruise from £999 per person
Discover the delights of the Danube River on this scenic journey through the heart of Europe, from the pretty German city of Passau on the Austrian border to the buzzing Hungarian capital of Budapest. You can lose yourself in the compositions of Strauss on a full-day trip to the city of music, Vienna, and cycle through Bratislava’s beautiful Botanical Gardens during your visit in Slovakia.
You’ll spend your time aboard the four-star MS Serenity, the leading lady of the River Cruise Line, where you can sit back and enjoy the breathtaking views from the Panorama Deck as you sail through Austria’s Wachau Valley. With so much history and culture to absorb, this eight-day trip is not to be missed. Departs from June to October 2016.
PRICE PER PERSON INCLUDES
- Return flights from the UK with transfers from airports to the ship
- Full-board, ensuite cabin accommodation aboard the MS Serenity
- Welcome drink, captain’s dinner and party night
- Nightly entertainment
- Visits to Passau, Melk, Vienna, Budapest, Bratislava and Dürnstein
- Free excursions worth £183 per person or free drinks package worth £99 per person
FREE £25 M&S voucher per person travelling exclusively
HOW TO BOOK
Call 01858 438481 and quote CJ0516 or visit rivercruiseline.co.uk
Terms and conditions: *Offer valid until 31 May 2016. Prices are based on two people sharing a twin cabin. Single supplements apply. Operated by the River Cruise Line ABTA W0552.