Join us on this seven-day break to the German capital from just £539
With so much to see and do, the city of Berlin is a metropolitan hub bursting with history and culture that’s not to be missed. This seven-day break will give you the chance to experience some of Germany’s most loved landmarks and cultural heritage. Pay your respects at the remains of the Berlin Wall and Checkpoint Charlie or visit the impressive Reichstag building and iconic Brandenburg Gate. Shoppers can take a stroll along the famous Unter den Linden boulevard with its excellent selection of shops and department stores. What’s more, you’ll also have the chance to visit Potsdam and Sanssouci Palace and Gardens – a must for any architecture enthusiast.
- Excursion to Berlin and Potsdam, Sanssouci Palace and Gardens
- 6 nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast and 4 evening meals
- Travel by Silver Service coach or Luxuria coach depending on your chosen departure date
- Choice of more than 500 local coach-joining points across England, Scotland and Wales
- Optional excursions to Potsdam and Charlottenburg Palace plus guided tour of Berlin
- Silver Service coach; 8 Aug 2015 £579; 17 Oct 2015 £539
- Luxuria coach; 6 Jun 2015 £649
Terms and conditions apply. All prices are per person. Calls may be recorded for training purposes and your protection.
This holiday is only available to Candis Club members. If you are already a member please login at the top of the screen to access this benefit. If you are not a member please subscribe.
Holiday operated by Leger Holidays Ltd. ABTA V3582, ATOL 3880