TOP OF THE WORLD
Join us on this seven-day tour to the French Alps from £599
Discover the beautiful region of south-eastern France on this seven-day break. When in resort in the picturesque French Alps you’ll stay in a delightful four-star hotel. From here you’ll visit medieval Annecy with its romantic canals, and Chamonix, home to the largest glacier in France and the highest cable car system in the world.
And if that’s not enough, you can also take an additional excursion to the neighbouring Swiss city of Geneva, where you can admire the beautiful lake, shops, restaurants and exquisite jewellery stores.
- Excursions to Chamonix, Annecy and Chambéry with an optional visit to Geneva ◆ Six nights’ accommodation with continental breakfast and four evening meals
- Luxury Silver Service coach travel
- Overnight city-style hotel stays in France
- Choice of more than 500 local coach joining points across England, Scotland and Wales
- 2015 departures will stay for four nights at the four-star Mercure Aix-les-Bains Domaine de Marlioz. The hotel is situated in parkland and only a short walk from the centre of the resort
- 2016 departures will stay at the Mercure Brides Les Bains Grand Hotel des Thermes. Situated in parkland, close to the heart of the Brides-les-Bains spa resort. The hotel boasts stunning views of the surrounding mountains
7 DAYS SILVER SERVICE COACH
- 14 Sep 2015 £629
- 24 Oct 2015 £599
- 14 May 2016 £619
- 4 Jun 2016 £639
- 25 Jul 2016 £639
- 15 Aug 2016 £639
- 12 Sep 2016 £639
- 24 Oct 2016 £599
How to book:
To book or request a brochure, phone 0844 880 7642* or visit legereuropeantours.co.uk quoting reference CANCM to claim your 7% discount.
Holiday operated by Leger Holidays Ltd. ABTA V3582, ATOL 3880. Terms and conditions apply. All prices are per person. Calls may be recorded for training purposes and your protection. *Calls cost 7p a minute plus your phone company’s access charge.