Join us on this fantastic eight-day trip to southern France from just £849 per person
Pack your bags and get ready to take a trip to the breathtaking region of Provence. You’ll spend seven nights at the three-star Best Western Atrium Hotel in Arles, which will act as the perfect base for you to explore this beautiful part of France. Enjoy a guided tour through Arles to see Roman amphitheatres and public baths, magnificent museums and explore the landmarks made famous by the great Vincent van Gogh in his landscape paintings.
Your trip also includes visits to the ancient monuments of Nîmes, the Camargue port towns of Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer and Aigues-Mortes and the iconic Roman aqueduct Pont du Gard. Choice of two departure dates: 1 and 8 October 2016.
PRICE PER PERSON INCLUDES:
- Return flights to Marseilles or Names from a selection of UK airports
- Seven nights’ three-star accommodation at the Best Western Atrium Hotel in the city of Arles
- Historical guided walking tour of Arles
- Excursion to Nîmes, Pont du Gard and Avignon
- Services of a representative
- Boat trip in the Camargue with lunch
- Visits to Saintes-Maries- de-la-Mer and Aigues-Mortes
PLUS: Exclusive £20 M&S voucher for Candis Club members
HOW TO BOOK
To book or request a brochure please phone Preferred Travel Services on 0116 2793929 or email [email protected] quoting CANDIS
Holiday operated by Preferred Travel Services ABTA W3692. ATOL protected 5537.