From city to sky
Enjoy eight days among the Slovenian Alps, Lake Bled, Venice and Trieste from £849 per person departing on 20 May or 16 September
Exclusive £20 M&S voucher for Candis Club Members
The beautiful Italian cities of Venice and Trieste, the coastline of the Gulf of Venice and the majestic Julian Alps of Slovenia are the perfect ingredients for this sightseeing holiday. Three nights will be spent on the Venetian Coast, the base for your guided exploration of Venice, known as the Queen of the Adriatic. Your mountain base in Slovenia will be Kranjska Gora, set amid the stunning scenery of the Julian Alps from where you will visit beautiful Lake Bled and the Carinthian Lakes in nearby Austria.
Price per person includes
– Return flights to Venice or Treviso from a choice of 11 UK airports
– Seven nights’ half-board accommodation (three on the Venetian Coast, four in Kranjska Gora)
– Full day excursion to Venice with guided walking tour
– Excursions to Lake Bled and the Carinthian Lakes in Austria
– Visits to Trieste and Udine
– Services of a tour director
Direct flights are available from airports across the UK – please see brochure for details.
To book or request a brochure, please phone Preferred Travel Services on 0116 2793929 or email email@example.com quoting CANDIS.
Holiday operated by Preferred Travel Services (ABTA W3692). ATOL protected 5537.