Immerse yourself in the best of Italy on this eight-day trip from £899
There’s something for everyone in Italy – so whether it’s culture, ancient history or beautiful vistas that take your fancy, this eight-day trip, including visits to five spectacular UNESCO World Heritage sites, is not to be missed.
You’ll start your trip exploring Caserta and visiting the Royal Palace, before making your way through the Apennine countryside to reach your final destination of Apulia. Here you’ll visit the 13th-century Castel del Monte and see the beautiful ‘trulli’ homes of Alberobello and the ancient stone ‘sassi’ houses of the Matera ravines. You will also have the opportunity to visit the tranquil port of Trani – a must for those who love the seaside.
PRICE PER PERSON INCLUDES
- Return flights to Naples from a selection of airports around the UK
- 7 nights half-board hotel accommodation (3 in Caserta, 4 in Bisceglie)
- Walking tour of Caserta and entrance to the Royal Palace
- Excursion to Trani and Castel del Monte ◆ Visits to Alberobello, Matera and Benevento
- EXCLUSIVELY FOR CANDIS MEMBERS: M&S VOUCHERS! £20 for each person travelling
- Services of a representative
- Departing on 11 and 21 September 2015
- Flights are available from: Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, East Midlands, Glasgow, Leeds-Bradford, Gatwick, Luton, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle and Stansted.
This holiday is only available to Candis Club members. If you are already a member please login at the top of the screen to access this benefit. If you are not a member please subscribe.
Holiday operated by Preferred Travel Services ABTA W3692. ATOL protected 5537.