THE MEDITERRANEAN RIVIERA
See the breathtaking views of Italy’s Mediterranean Riviera, the Cinque Terre and Tuscany on a choice of dates
8 days from £675 per person half board (was £809)
Tuscany’s Versilian Riviera has long been famed for its picturesque scenery, with its abundance of olive groves, terraced vineyards and a coastline dotted with chic resorts and quaint fishing villages. Discover the contrast of Italy’s beautiful Mediterranean Riviera and the rolling hills of inland Tuscany on a series of included excursions. Visit the wonderful cliff-top villages of the Cinque Terre – one of the Riviera’s best-kept secrets – the harbour village of Portofino and the magnificent cities of Florence, Pisa and Lucca – this holiday offers them all.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- Return flights to Pisa and hotel transfers
- Seven nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast in a three-star hotel on the Versilian Riviera (four-star upgrade available at a supplement)
- Included excursions to Florence
- Included excursion to Pisa and Lucca
- Included excursion to Portofino and Santa Margherita
- Included excursion to the Cinque Terre
- Fully escorted with services of a Mistral Holidays tour manager
- One piece of hold luggage and one piece of hand luggage per person
Flying from regional airports including: Dublin, Edinburgh, Prestwick, Newcastle, Leeds/Bradford, Manchester, Liverpool, East Midlands, Bristol, Stansted, Luton, Heathrow and Gatwick. Departure dates in September and October 2015. April – Ocotober 2016. 14 nights also available.
Save £100, plus an extra 5% discount exclusive to Candis Club members
This holiday is only available to Candis Club members. If you are already a member please login at the top of the screen to access this benefit. If you are not a member please subscribe.
Holiday provided by Mistral Holidays, ABTA V0669, ATOL protected 6900. Terms and conditions apply. Supplement may apply from some airports.
Please wait while we process your request.
Do not refresh or close your window at any time.