Prepare to be dazzled
Get away from it all on an eight-day holiday in Mijas, taking in Córdoba and the White Villages of Andalusia, from just £659 per person, departing on 11 October 2018 or 9 March 2019
Enjoy a relaxing week in the white-painted town of Mijas, set in the mountains with spectacular panoramas of the Costa del Sol. On a clear day you can see as far as Gibraltar and Africa! There’s plenty of time to stroll through the narrow lanes and old town squares, and browse the artist studios and craft shops. From Mijas there is a guided visit to the timeless old UNESCO city of Córdoba with its incredible Mezquita church. You also have a tour of Picasso’s home city of Málaga, and a circular excursion through nearby white Andalusian towns. All these remarkable sights are bathed in the year-round sunshine of Southern Spain!
Price per person includes:
- Return direct flights to Málaga from a choice of 19 UK airports
- 7 nights’ 4-star half-board hotel accommodation in Mijas
- Excursion to Córdoba with guided tour of the Mezquita
- Orientation walk in Mijas
- Visit to Málaga with a tour through the historical centre
- Circular tour of the White Villages
- Services of a tour director
Direct flights are available from airports across the UK, please see the brochure for details.
EXCLUSIVE £20 M&S VOUCHER FOR CANDIS CLUB MEMBERS
How to book
To book or request a brochure please phone Preferred Travel Services on 0116 279 3929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting CANDIS.
Holiday operated by Preferred Travel Services ABTA W3692. ATOL protected 5537.