Explore this picturesque land of contrasts on an eight-day holiday from £729
Choose departure dates from 7 Nov 2014, 20 Mar or 15 May 2015.
Boasting sun-drenched coastlines backed by snow-capped peaks, Tenerife is a popular destination all year round. But this largest of the Canary islands is more than just a place to escape to winter sun – it’s a land of contrasts, and you can enjoy them all on this eight-day break. Staying in the north of the island, you’ll see how its lush landscape contrasts markedly with the arid terrain of the south, the two parts divided by Spain’s tallest mountain, Mount Teide and the volcanic landscape of the Ucanca plain. Discover the historic centre of La Laguna, dubbed the Florence of the Canary Islands and declared a World Heritage Site. And explore the botanic gardens of La Orotava, where exotic plants brought from the New World in the 18th century flourish.
Included in the price:
- Return flights to Tenerife from a selection of UK airports
- Seven nights 4-star half-board accommodation in Santa Ursula
- Excursion to Mount Teide and the Ucanca plain
- Visit to the Botanic Gardens in La Orotava
- Excursion to the UNESCO World Heritage Site at La Laguna
- Exclusive to Candis Club members – £20 M&S vouchers for each person travelling
- Services of a representative
Flights are available from: Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Blackpool, Bournemouth, Bristol, Cardiff, Doncaster-Sheffield, Edinburgh, East Midlands, Exeter, Glasgow, Leeds-Bradford, Gatwick, Liverpool, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle, Stansted
This holiday is only available to Candis Club members. If you are already a member please login at the top of the screen to access this benefit. If you are not a member please subscribe.