‘Here Come the Girls’ Scrapbook Page
What you need:
Papermania Confetti 12×12 Patterned Paper – PMA 1601300
Anita’s Ribbon Wide Organza Brown – ANT 3671202
Core’dinations Cardstock – Sugar N Spice COR 225
Core’dinations Cardstock – Cream N Sugar – COR 235,
Papermania Permanent Pens – PMA 8531000
Papermania Special Purple Brads – PMA 3531002
Papermania Hampstead Stamps – Sketch Flowers – PMA 9072100
Vivid Inkpad – Coffee Bean – CSP 09091
Papermania Alphamania Cardstock Stickers – Curly Pink – PMA 8033003
Papermania White gel pen – PMA 8520005
Where to buy:
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
How to make it:
1. Use the various flower and leaf stamps to stamp all over the background cardstock using brown ink.
2. Trim patterned paper to measure 26.5cm by 13cm. Ink the edges and glue towards the bottom of the page, leaving an even border on both sides and at the bottom.
3. Trim a circle of patterned paper to measure approximately 21cm across. Ink the edges and glue on top.
4. Trim pink cardstock to measure 21.5cm by 7cm. Ink the edges and wrap brown organza ribbon around adding a bow. Adhere to the page as shown. Position your photos as shown tucking the bottom beneath the ribbon.
5. Trim 9 triangles from a selection of the patterned papers. Piece a pair of holes in one edge and thread with string to create a bunting look.
6. Add two along the ribbon securing with a brad and a bow at the left hand edge and 7 at top securing either end.
7. Use 3D foam pads to secure each piece of the bunting in place. Add doodle detail to each pennant.
8. Use alphabet stickers to spell out your title centrally on the page.
9. Cut a heart shape from pink card. Stamp on top with the paisley stamp and shade with inks and a white gel pen and add to the page.
10. Add doodling detail to the circle and around the perimeter of the page to complete.
Designer – Sarah Youde