Beautiful Birds Bookprint
You can’t go far wrong with birds at the moment! They are a hot-trend and are everywhere on the high street.
Use the Papermania Bookprint paper to make this simply elegant and on-trend card.
Duration: 30 minutes
Designer: Katy Godbeer
You Will Need:
PMA 160117 – A4 PAPER PACK BOOKPRINT
PMA 907123 – 5X7 URBAN STAMPS – TYPE PRINT
ANT 378204 – 3MTR. RIBBON – WIDE SATIN – EVERGREEN
CSP 71424 – FLUID CHALK CAT’S EYE ICE BLUE
CSP 71703 – FLUID CHALK QUEUE PUMPKIN PATCH
Step By Step:
1. Trim bird Bookprint paper to measure 10×20.25cm so that the birds are situated at the bottom of the panel.
2. Swipe blue ink across the centre of the bird image and olive ink around the edge up to about half way up the card. Use a tissue to blend and to wipe away the excess.
3. Glue centrally onto a tall kraft card.
4. Stamp ‘with love’ onto a kraft tag. The message is in one section so stamp ‘with’ to the right hand side (so ‘love’ stamps off the edge) and ‘love to the left hand side. Ink the edges of the tag and shorten the string, tying with a knot. Mount as shown on the card front using 3D foam pads.
5. Cut a 2.5cm slit in the spine of the card and feed the wide satin ribbon through. Bring both ends to the front of the card and tie in a large bow. Cut the ends to fish-tails to finish.
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.