Fathers Day Card – Car Card
You Will Need:
Papermania Square White Cards and Envelopes
Papermania Capsule Collection A4 Patterned Papers – Verde
Papermania Capsule Collection Ribbon Stack – Verde
Anita’s A4 Die Cut Decoupage Pack – Sports and Hobbies
Papermania Mosaics Gem Tiles – Emerald and Jade
Papermania Alphamania Cardstock Sticker Lettering – Curly Green
Papermania Textured Cardstock – Dark Green
Anita’s Outline Stickers – Male Text Gold
Papermania White Cardstock
Stick It! Foam Dots
Stick It! Adhesive Roller – Permanent
Anita’s 3D Clear Gloss
Where to buy:
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
How to make it:
1. Assemble the 3D decoupage using the die-cut pieces starting with the largest piece (number1) and layer up with 3D foam dots until the smaller pieces are on the upper layers. (Optional) Cut out the desired number plate and attach with more 3D foam dots, cut to small pieces.
2. Mat the decoupage onto dark green card and apply Mosaic tiles to the corners.
3. Cover the front of a square white card with patterned stripy green paper and stick two lengths of dotty green ribbon horizontally across the card where shown.
4. Attach the decoupage with 3D foam dots to the bottom two thirds of the card.
5. For the greeting, apply alphamania green cardstock sticker lettering to spare white card for ‘dad’. Use gold outline stickers for ‘best’ above. Cut to a neat rectangle and mat onto green card. Add Mosaic gem tiles to the corners and layer with more 3D foam dots to the top of the card overlapping the ribbon.
6. Add dark green Mosaic gem tiles in rows of three along the ribbon (decreasing in size towards the centre of the card).
7. (Optional) Use Anita’s 3D clear gloss (direct from the nozzle) on the bodywork, windscreen and headlights of the car, for added shine. Leave to dry thoroughly.
Designer: Jenny Pearce