Golfing Fathers Day Card
You Will Need:
Papermania Tall Pistachio/ Green Cards and Envelopes
Papermania Capsule Collection A4 Patterned Papers – Verde
Papermania Capsule Collection Ribbon Stack – Verde
Anita’s A4 Decoupage Die Cut Sheets – Sports and Hobbies
Papermania Mosaic Gem Tiles – Emerald and Jade
Papermania Brush Marker Pens – Permanent
Papermania Capsule Collection – Mini Buttons – Verde
Anita’s Outline Stickers -Male Text Gold
Papermania Textured Cardstock – Dark Green
Stick It! Foam Dots
Stick It! Adhesive Roller – Permanent
Where to buy:
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
How to make it:
1. Assemble the decoupage layers in numerical order and layer up with 3D foam dots. Add a column of three Mosaics gem stones to the top right. Mat onto dark green card. Attach to the top of a tall green card
2. Cut a piece of gingham patterned paper 10cm x 5.2cm. Stick a piece of checked ribbon around it, securing the ends on the reverse. Attach the layer to the bottom of the card.
3. Add three assorted mini buttons to the ribbon and a light green Mosaic gem tile on top of each for add sparkle.
4. Colour the outline sticker text with permanent green pen, whilst still on the sheet and allow to dry.
5. Peel up the text and apply to your project, where shown.
There are many other sports and hobby themes included in the decoupage pack. Try football, motocross, cricket and sailing themed decoupage.
Designer: Jenny Pearce