Effortlessly sexy with a natural healthy glow – here’s how to create Penélope Cruz’s look in four easy steps…
1) CLEANSE, MOISTURISE, EXFOLIATE AND DRINK PLENTY OF WATER to achieve her trademark glowing skin. Penélope favours the Freeze 24-7 range that includes an Instant Targeted Wrinkle Treatment that plumps and smooths fine lines, £40, 10ml, at Debenhams.
2) ADD A MEDITERRANEAN GLOW with a dusting of bronzer and apply slightly more to apples of the cheeks. Try Guerlain Terra Soleia, which has star style shimmer too, £44.
3) CREATE THE PENÉLOPE POUT by outlining your lips with a lip pencil that’s about the same shade as your natural lip colour. With the same lip pencil colour in between the lines, then apply a slightly darker gloss over the lips to finish.
Products for you to try:
- Estée Lauder Double Wear stay-in-place lip pencil, £15, always lives up to its name.
- Du Wop Lip Venom, a tingling gloss that gives a “bee stung” look, £12.
- For lipgloss that won’t budge Mac Lipglass is unbeatable, £12.50.
Achieve Hollywood hair by using the following products…
– If you want longer hair fast try Lee Stafford Treatment ‘for hair that never grows past a certain length’ and get results, £7.99, 125ml.
– Add volume with John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Blow Dry lotion, a small amount applied to towel-dried hair builds body in a flash, £5.89, 150ml.
– Control frizz, enhance colour and leave hair soft with MoroccanOil shine spray, £18.65, 100ml.