Made with love
Tatty Teddy is just too cute to save for card making. Be sure to use him on your scrapbook pages too.
Use the adorable With Love range from Me to You to make this delicious page!
Duration: 45 minutes
Designer: Katy Godbeer
You will need:
-MTY 157104 – A4 Die Cut Glittered Toppers (2pk) – Me To You (With Love)
-MTY 157105 – A4 Die Cut Glittered Toppers (2pk) – Me To You (Valentine)
-MTY 157106 – A5 Die-Cut Glitter Sentiments – Me To You (36pcs) Valentines
-MTY 160108 – A4 Double Sided Paper Pack (30pk) Valentines
-MTY 804106 – Embossabilities – Me To You (Be Mine)
-MTY 804107 – Embossabilities – Me To You (Big Hugs)
-FFS 803100 – Cardstock Stickers – Cosy Christmas Alphabet (2pk)
-PMA 351418 – Adhesive Stones – Capsule (104pcs) Monochrome
-PMA 807104 – 12×12 Kraft Basics Pack (250gsm) Ledger, Graph, Lined & Plain (20pk)
Step by Step:
- Trim 9 3” squares of the With Love patterned papers. They are double sided to give you even more options!
- Sand the edges of each piece and then pinch the edges of each square forwards to add interest to the squares. Arrange in a grid formation onto a sheet of the grid kraft cardstock.
- Overlap two photos together (mine measure 13 x 9cm and 15 x 10cm.
- Sand, pinch or tear the edges of some scraps of the papers and arrange behind the photos to make a layered panel. Layer the whole panel centrally on the page using two layers of 3D foam pads.
- Cluster Embossabilities, die cut toppers and tags around the photos as shown. Use 3D foam pads to add more dimension to some of the embellishments.
- Accent the tags, paper layers and background grid with white adhesive stones.
- Add your title using cardstock stickers over the white space area of your photo.
- Trim an arrow from a leftover glittered section of one of the decoupage layers and apply under your title pointing to the focal point of the page.
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.