Have an Eggstra Special Easter
Country Companions is a super-cute choice for all your Easter and Spring cards!
Duration: 30 minutes
Designer: Katy Godbeer
You will need
- CCP 157105 – Die-cut Sentiments (2pk) – Country Companions
- CCP 160104 – A4 Paper Pack Double Sided (30pk) – Country Companions
- CCP 169100 – A4 Decoupage (2pk) – Country Companions – Daisy Chain
- DOA 550204 – Dye Ink Pads – Chocolate
- PMA 150100 – A6 Cards/Envelopes (10pk, 300gsm) – White
- PMA 171201 – 20m Bakers Twine (3pcs) – Capsule – Spots & Stripes Pastels
Step by Step
- Trim floral paper to measure slightly smaller than an A6 card. Ink the edges and glue centrally.
- Trim a panel of the yellow paper, ink the edges and adhere to the right hand side.
- Assemble the hedgehog decoupage and adhere to the bottom of the card.
- Wrap blue Baker’s Twine around the bottom of the card and knot in a bow on the right hand side.
- Ink the edges of the greeting topper and tuck behind the first die-cut layer of the decoupage to the top left of the card.
- Trim a couple of bunting shapes from the papers and adhere to the top right of the card using 3D foam pads.
- Trim a pennant shape and adhere to the right hand side of the card as shown.
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.