Beautiful Charm Bracelet
Make this beautiful delicate bracelet for yourself or as a perfect gift.
This project is perfect for using up all the random bits and bobs you have left over from other jewellery projects.
Duration: 45 minutes
You will need:
- COU 3467740 – PEARL BEAD STRAND – 14MM PINK (13PCS)
- COU 34687020 – ACCENT CHARM SET – PURPLE (4PCS)
- COU 34687042 – SWIRL ACCENT SET – RED (4PCS)
- COU 34696110 – RIBBON – GOLD LACE (5YDS)
- COU 34699006 – METAL CHARMS ROSE/CROSS (12PCS)
- COU 2568807 – METAL MELON BEAD – SILVER (45PCS)
- COU 2568832 – METAL FLOWER CAP – SILVER (30PCS)
- COU 3244411 – GLASS ROUND BEADS – LIGHT GREY PEARL (90PCS
- COU 3467737 – LARGE LINK CHAIN – SILVER (16INCH)
- COU 34687056 – SILVER DOUBLE LINK CHAIN (30INCH)
- COU 34688042 – PEARL GRADUATED STRAND – WHITE (15PCS)
- COU 3670102 – CRYSTAL BICONE BEAD STRAND – CRYSTAL (18PCS)
- COU 4799101 – PEARL BUTTON BEAD STRAND – WHITE (12INCHES)
Step by Step:
1. Create the basic chain for this bracelet by attaching a 8cm length of the double link chain to a 8cm length of the diamond link chain using a Kaleidoscope enameled collector and a pair of jump rings.
2. Add the two parts of a toggle clasp at either end.
3. Thread on a mixture of pearls, crystals and metal onto a mix of head pins and eye pins. Attach onto the bracelet using jump rings.
4. Add some charms and some knotted ribbon to finish.
Designer: Mandy Brennan
For information about where you can buy the items needed, please click here