Bon Voyage – Papermania All Aboard
Perfect for holiday memories and travel themed cards, the Papermania All Aboard collection is so on-trend.
Duration: 45 minutes
Designer: Becky James
You will need:
- PMA 157188 – Kraft Luggage Tags (10pk) – All Aboard
- PMA 157189 – Travel Labels (24pcs) – All Aboard
- PMA 157193 – Page Tabs (40pcs) – All Aboard
- PMA 160143 – 12 x 12″ Paper Pack (32pk) – All Aboard
- PMA 160144 – 6 x 6″ Paper Pack (32pk) – All Aboard
- PMA 356100 – Ribbon Clips (15pcs) – All Aboard
- PMA 462200 – Patterned Craft Tape (3pcs) – All Aboard
- PMA 907175 – 4 x 4″ Urban Stamp – All Aboard – Map
- PMA 907176 – 4 x 4″ Urban Stamp – All Aboard – Air Mail
- PMA 907177 – 4 x 4″ Urban Stamp – All Aboard – Postmark
- XCU 503073 – Build A Scene Dies (19pcs) – All Aboard – Around The World Kinetic
Step by Step:
- Trim ticket paper to measure 14x14cm. Ink and distress the edges and adhere to the back panel of the stepper card. Trim word paper slightly smaller and adhere centrally. Repeat with the map paper for the front part of the card.
- Stamp the postmark image over the Air Travel Travel Label postcard with clear ink and heat emboss with clear embossing powder. Ink and distress the edges and adhere onto the front panel as shown.
- Trim the rope style borders and adhere across the bottom part of the card.
- Trim three of the calendar sections from the patterned paper. Ink and distress the edges and stamp the passport stamp image over one of them. Arrange to the right hand side of the card.
- Trim the various word sections from the patterned paper and add to the front of the card.
- Fold a couple of the Page Tabs and adhere around the left of the card. Make up two of the Ribbon Clips and add over. Add a ‘memories’ word from the Patterned Craft Tape and a mini button to accent.
- Stamp the postmark image over a Kraft Luggage Tag and ink the edges. Add to the right hand side of the back part of the card.
- Adhere the ribbon part of a Ribbon Clip to the top left of the card, using the paperclip part to secure the twine of the tag in a pleasing arrangement.
- Die cut the aeroplane from the Around the World Build-A-Scene Die set. Add shadowing using ink and add to the card.
- Finish by accenting with words trimmed from the patterned papers.
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.