Boofle Buttons Trinket Box
If you love buttons you’ll be unable to resist picking up the wonderful Boofle buttons!
Make the cutest box on the block with Boofle Urban Stamps, Patterned Papers and Buttons!
Duration: 1 – 2 hours
Designer: Becky James
You Will Need:
XCU 503001 – NESTING DIES – FLOWER (5PCS)
BOF 515201 – TRI-BOSS UNIVERSAL EMBOSS FOLDER (A6) – BOOFLE (MIXED BUTTONS)
BOF 354300 – ASSORTED BUTTONS (250G) BOOFLE
BOF 160100 – 12X12 PAPER PACK 140GSM – BOOFLE (32PK) 16 DESIGNS
PMA 367220 – CAPSULE RIBBON BOWS (20PCS) – PARKSTONE PINK
BOF 907105 – TALL URBAN STAMP DUO – BOOFLE (FOR YOU)
BOF 907100 – 5X7 URBAN STAMPS – BOOFLE (PATCHWORK BACKGROUNDS)
PMA 354020 – CAPSULE POLKA MINI BUTTONS (60PCS) – PARKSTONE PINK
PMA 1641205 – A4 TEXTURED PREMIUM CARDSTOCK – CAPSULE (30PCS) FRESH VERDE
PMA 5521101 – 20 MINI DYE BASED INK PADS
PMA 351413 – ADHESIVE STONES – CAPSULE (104PCS) RED HOT
STI 8000 – HOT MELT CORDLESS GLUE GUN (INC 3 GLUE STICKS)
DOA 855100 – ARTISTE METALLIC GEL PEN TRIO (GOLD, SILVER & WHITE)
Step By Step:
1. Cover a Nesting Box with patterned paper from the Boofle collection.
2. Ink the edges with a pink inkpad.
3. Apply large Boofle buttons around the edge of the box top and infill up to the edge of the box as required with smaller buttons. Add a second row of smaller button inside the first. Use a hot-glue gun to adhere the buttons.
4. Apply further buttons around the rim of the box.
5. Add some ribbon bows from the Parkstone Pink collection at regular intervals around the rim.
6. Die cut the flower shape from green cardstock and emboss using the button embossing folder.
7. Ink the raised sections and add some highlight detail with a white gel pen.
8. Adhere centrally on the box with two layers of 3D foam.
9. Stamp Boofle onto white cardstock using the Kiss Stamping Technique. Cut to a circle with a nesting die and add a doodled border.
10. Add a ribbon bow above and a button to Boofle’s belly button, and glue the panel centrally on the box lid.
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.