Boofle Star Dad Card
Make this cute Father’s Day card using the Boofle collection
Duration: 45 minutes
Designer: Beckie Dreyer
You Will Need:
BOF 160101 – 6X6 PAPER PACK 140GSM – BOOFLE (32PK) 16 DESIGNS
BOF 169103 – A4 DECOUPAGE (2PK) – BOOFLE (MR COOL)
BOF 367100 – RIBBON (6 X 1MTR) – BOOFLE
BOF 907100 – 5X7 URBAN STAMPS – BOOFLE (PATCHWORK BACKGROUNDS)
BOF 907101 – 5X7 URBAN STAMPS – BOOFLE (ALPHA)
BOF 907104 – TALL URBAN STAMP DUO – BOOFLE (BIG HUG)
PMA 5521101 – 20 MINI DYE BASED INK PADS
XCU 257100 – DECORATIVE BORDER PUNCH – LOOPED FRINGE
XCU 503000 – NESTING DIES – STAR (5PCS)
Step by Step:
- Adhere a 2.5cm x 10.5cm of blue gingham paper to the left side of the card leaving a 2.5cm border. Repeat on right side.
- Cut a 10.5cm strip off the blue heart paper and adhere to the middle of the card.
- Stamp the Boofle (Big Hug) outline stamp randomly over a 10.5cm x 10.5cm piece of white card. To create a overlapped effect, stamp some images on to a piece of scrap paper and after you have stamped an image cover with the rough image. Stamp again over the masks. Repeat as desired and then remove the scrap paper.
- Edge some strips of the green polka dot paper with Looped Fringe Punch and adhere behind the stamped piece of card. Adhere to the middle of the card.
- Decoupage the Boofle Dad from the A4 decoupage pack (Mr Cool) and adhere. Use the kissing technique to stamp out the word ‘STAR’ and adhere to card.
- Die cut some stars from green paper. Adhere.
- Add a strip of Boofle ribbon along the bottom of the card and embellish with some buttons cut from the decoupage sheets to finish.
For information about where you can buy the items needed Click Here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.