Create this 8×8 scrapbook layout – and for a twist add to an 8×8 card blank as a special greeting card!
What you need:
Papermania Capsule Collection A5 patterned paper pack – Red hot – PMA 1607205
Papermania Capsule Collection A5 patterned paper pack – Sunshine PMA 1607204
Papermania Capsule Collection Boutique Ribbon – Red Hot – PMA 3673000
Papermania Petals – Monochromatic – PMA 3681100
Papermania Petals – Red Hot – PMA 3681000
Papermania Alphamania Cardstock Alphabet Stickers – Red – PMA 8032002
Papermania Alphaminis Foam Alphabet Stickers – Pink -PMA 8171003
Papermania Glitter Brads – Neutrals – PMA 3742102
Anita’s 8×8 White Card Blanks – ANT 1706100
Anita’s Wide Organza Ribbon – Cream – ANT 3671208
Clearsnap Fluid Chalk Inkpad – Creamy Brown – CSP 71436
Glitz It Sparkles Glitter Glue – 12 Pack – GLT 02000
Where to buy:
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
How to make it:
1. Trim the pink patterned paper to measure 12.5cm by 19cm. Ink the edges and glue towards the left hand side of the card/layout.
2. Trim yellow patterned paper to measure 14.5cm by 14cm. Ink the edges and glue towards the left hand side of the layout.
3. Apply ribbon across the layout securing in place on either side with staples.
4. Sand the edges of a 14.5cm by 10cm photograph and apply to the page.
5. Apply foam and cardstock sticker to the edge of the photo to spell out your title.
6. Layer up a white and a red paper flower along with a small circle of patterned paper. Use a brad to secure the three layers to the bottom left of the photo.
7. Write journalling onto white card an cut into narrow strips. Ink the edges and glue above the photo on the right hand side.
8. Use the Sparkles Glitter Glue to highlight the lettering to complete.
Designer: Katy Godbeer