By Keren Baker
Duration: 20 minutes
You Will Need
COU 3202101 40ft Beading Wire (0.45mm Diameter) – Gold
DOA 550100 Pigment Ink Pads – Red
DOA 550101 Pigment Ink Pads – Green
DOA 550105 Pigment Ink Pads – Black
DOA 550108 Pigment Ink Pads – Blue
DOA 550127 Pigment Ink Pad – Pearlescent Violet
DOA 550128 Pigment Ink Pad – Pearlescent Aqua
PMA 151603 6 x 6″ Cards/Envelopes (10pk, 300gsm) – White
PVA 22173 Tacky Glue (240ml)
XCU 257000 Corner Punch 10mm
Free Stamp on the April issue of Creativity Magazine
Step by Step
1. Using the square card blank, round the bottom corners using the punch.
2. Stamp the tie 5 times in different colours on a separate piece of cardstock. Trim out, trimming some of ties thinner than the stamped image to give contrast between each tie.
3. Using the gold wire, bend into a coat hanger shape, twisting around the top of the coat hanger to secure the wire.
4. Add foam dots behind the ties & stick over the wire hanger. This will help secure the hanger to the card. Add a small dot of glue behind the base of the top curve on the coat hanger to secure the top.
5. Stamp the sentiment in black beneath the ties
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.