Easter Tatty Bunny Card
Add delicious depth to your projects with some subtle and distressing techniques. Tatty Teddy makes a super-cute Easter Bunny! Who could resist him for a fun Easter Card?
Designer: Becky James
Duration: 45 minutes
You Will Need:
- MTY 160107 – 6X6 DOUBLE SIDED PAPER PACK 160GSM (50PK) – SPRING CHIC
- MTY 169011 – A4 PEARLESCENT DECOUPAGE (2PK) – SPRING CHIC (EASTER BUNNY)
- DOA 855100 – ARTISTE METALLIC GEL PEN TRIO (GOLD, SILVER & WHITE)
- PMA 150200 – SQUARE CARD BLANKS 300GSM (10PK) – WHITE
- PMA 1641401 – A5 TEXTURED PREMIUM CARDSTOCK – CAPSULE (75PCS) MULTI
- PMA 2681000 – PIERCING MAT 4″ x 6″
- PMA 351305 – ADHESIVE STONES – CAPSULE (120PCS) RED HOT
- PMA 367220 – CAPSULE RIBBON BOWS (20PCS) – PARKSTONE PINK
- PMA 3721201 – 4MM ADHESIVE GEMS – MOSAIC (100PCS) AQUAMARINE
- PMA 5521101 – 20 MINI DYE BASED INK PADS
- XCU 2681000 – RETRACTABLE PIERCING TOOL
- XCU 503015 – NESTING DIES – SCALLOPED SQUARE (5PCS)
Step by Step:
- Tear green cardstock slightly smaller than a square card and ink the edges with blue ink. Glue centrally.
- Trim blue plaid paper to measure slightly smaller and piece a border all around the edge. Ink and pinch the edges to distress and then glue centrally.
- Die-cut a scalloped square and ink the edges. Trim a panel of the pink swirl Spring Chic patterned paper to fit in the centre. Ink the edges and glue in place on the scalloped squares. Add a faux-stitched border using a white gel pen. Secure the panel centrally using 3D foam pads.
- Apply green gingham ribbon across the card and glue in place.
- Assemble the bunny decoupage, leaving out the base section (save this for another project!) and position to the left hand side of the central panel.
- Ink the edges of a Just For You sentiment and apply to the right hand side of the decoupage character using 3D foam pads to secure.
- Add gemstones to each corner of the central panel to complete.
For information about where you can buy the items needed, click here to visit the docrafts website.
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website http://www.docrafts.com/ and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends, Me to You, Boofle, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.