Eau De Nil Border Card
Duration: 20 Minutes
By Katy Godbeer
Embrace the fresh feelings of Spring with the wonderful Eau De Nil from the Papermania Capsule Collection.
Step By Step
- Trim white cardstock to measure 7.5 x 13.5cm. Layer onto teal cardstock measuring 8 x 14cm. Position to the left hand side of an A6 kraft card blank.
- Trim several pennant shapes from the various Eau de Nil patterned papers. Vary the length and thickness of each for an eclectic look. Adhere on top of the cardstock panel aligning the left hand edges.
- Snip lengths of the coordinating ribbons and overlay the paper strips as shown. Fold the left hand ends of the ribbons to the reverse of the card.
- Wrap a length of the Crochet Border about a third of the way up the card. Secure to the reverse.
- Snip the ends from the petals of a couple of Big Bloomers, making one smaller than the other. Layer together on top of a third Big Bloomer. Adhere to the bottom right of the card and top off with a small Pinwheel
You Will Need
PMA 160226 12 x 12″ Paper Pack (32pk) – Capsule Collection – Eau De Nil
PMA 358304 5m Adhesive Crochet Border – Capsule Collection – Eau De Nil
PMA 359106 Pin Wheels (6pcs) – Capsule Collection – Eau De Nil
PMA 367114 1m Ribbon (6pcs) – Capsule Collection – Eau De Nil
PMA 368112 Big Bloomers (32pcs) – Capsule Collection – Eau De Nil
PMA 164401 8 x 8″ Solid Premium Cardstock Colossal (75pcs)
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.