Fancy Florals Birthday Card
Combine Papermania Capsule collections and Core’dinations cardstock with the fabulous ‘Create Your Own’ floral templates to create this stunning card.
You will need…
Ant 1512020 Square Card/Envelope 50 Pack – White
Cor 101 12X12 Core Card Amaryllis
Cor 103 12X12 Core Card Heartfelt
Cor 178 12X12 Core Card Montego Bay
Csp 71403 Fluid Chalk Cat’S Eye Chestnut Roan
Pma 1607102 A4 Paper Pack 160Gsm – Capsule By Tina Higgins
Pma 1607105 A4 Paper Pack 160Gsm – Capsule By Tina Higgins
Pma 2691100 Cyo Template – Silhouette Petals
Pma 2691101 Cyo Template – 3D Petals
Pma 3741601 Glazed Brads – Assorted Bright – 24 Pack
Pma 8034001 Alphaminis Cardstock Alphabet Stickers (Curly)
Xcu 2571101 2.5Cm Corner Punch & Emboss (1Pc) Petals – 1 Inch
Xcu 2701201 Nesting Punch – Scallop Circle (1 Inch)
Duration: 1 – 2 hours
Step by Step:
1. Trim Heartfelt cardstock to measure 13cm x 13cm. Ink the edges and glue onto a square card.
2. Trim Montego Bay cardstock to measure 12.7cm x 12.7cm. Punch each corner and ink the edges. Glue onto the card.
3. Trim floral/text paper from the Red Hot pack to measure 11.7cm x 11.7cm. Use the scallop circle punch to punch a quarter circle from each corner. (turn the punch upside down to make this easier. Ink the edges and glue centrally.
4. Use Heartfelt, Amarylis and Montego Bay cardstock and Aqua flower/text patterned paper, cut out a selection of flower shapes from the templates. To use the templates simply draw around the shapes onto the reverse of the paper and then carefully cut out.
5. Ink each of the flower pieces and shape the petals between your fingers.
6. Use 3D foam pads to build up the layers onto your card.
7. Punch a scalloped circle from cardstock and add a glazed brad through.
8. Use alphabet stickers to spell out your greeting around the flower layers.
Designer: Katy Godbeer
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here