First Duckling of the Year
What you need:
Papermania Persimmon A4 Patterned Paper Pack – PMA 1671401
Papermania Persimmon Ribbon – PMA 3671105
Papermania Persimmon Cardstock Stickers – Flounce -PMA 8031101
Papermania Persimmon Clear Stamps – Flounce -PMA 9073204
Papermania Alphaminis Foam Alphabet Stickers – Brown – PMA 8171002
Papermania Alphamania Cardstock Alphabet Stickers – Curly Blue – PMA 8033000
Clearsnap Fluid Chalk Queue – Chocolate and Blueberries – CSP 71701
Core’dinations Cardstock – Cream N Sugar – COR 235
Papermania Gel Pens – Jet Black – PMA 8520004
Where to buy:
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
How to make it:
1. Stamp the Persimmon clear stamp border vertically down a piece of Cream N Sugar cardstock about 9cm from the left hand side and about 2cm from the right hand side using a mid-brown Chalk ink from the Fluid Chalk Queue.
2.Trim the yellow spotty paper to measure 15cm by 18cm, red patterned paper to measure 15cm by 8cm, blue patterned paper to measure 3.5cm by 18cm and blue spotty paper to measure 3.5cm by 8cm. Ink the edges of each piece and arrange in a grid as shown. The stamped borders should peek out either side.
3.Apply the strip border sticker down the join in the grid as shown.
4. Staple two lengths of Persimmon ribbon across the horizontal join in the grid.
5. Apply your photo to the page.
6. Apply a journaling block to the bottom left of the photo using 3D foam pads. Add your journaling.
7. Apply a cluster of die cuts leading up the left hand side of the photo using 3D foam Pads. I also inked the edges to break up the solid background colour.
8. Apply the first part of your title across the top of the photo.
9. Apply a tag die-cut at the bottom right of the photo using 3D foam pads. Add the remainder of your title on top.
10. Ink around the edge of the whole page to complete.
Designer: Katy Godbeer