For Someone Special
This card would be perfect for any occasion! Use the Country Companions – For Someone Special to make this cute and cuddly card.
Duration: 45 minutes
Designer: Clare Curd
You will need:
CCP 160103 – A5 PAPER PACK (24PK) – FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL
CCP 804101 – COLOURED STICKER DUO – FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL
PMA 1642000 – 6 x 6 TEXTURED 60 CARD PACK
PMA 3671103 – BOUTIQUE RIBBON – CAPSULE (1M PER 5 REELS) HEATHER
XCU 257903 – DECORATIVE BORDER PUNCH – LEAFY LACE
XCU 2701203 – NESTING PUNCH – SCALLOP CIRCLE (3 Inch)
XCU 2701500 – NESTING PUNCH – CIRCLE (5/8 Inch)
ANT 1514020 – A5 CARD/ENVELOPE 25 PACK – WHITE
PMA 2681000 – PIERCING MAT 4″ x 6″
STI 4000 – STICK IT! 3D FOAM SQUARES – 940PCS
STI 5020 – PERMANENT ADHESIVE DOTS ROLLER (8MM X 10M)
XCU 2542001 – GUILLOTINE 8 1/2 INCH
XCU 263106 – 5 INCH PRECISION SCISSORS WITH SOFT GRIP (NON-STICK)
XCU 2681000 – RETRACTABLE PIERCING TOOL
Step by Steps:
1. Attach the circular sticker to white cardstock and trim. Punch 16 5/8th inch circles from olive cardstock and stick around the underneath of the circle image to create a scalloped edge. Punch a 3 inch circle from white cardstock and attach to the underside of the circle for a neat finish.
2. Take an A5 card blank and cut in half to create 2 A6 tent cards. Trim one of the card to measure 10.5cm square. Cover with olive cardstock, and apply patterned paper. Apply a greeting sticker to the bottom right of the card and prick a border around the edge.
3. Cut pink polkadot patterned paper to measure 10 x 5 cm and punch a border with the leafy lace punch. Draw around the fancy edge onto olive cardstock with a pencil and trim using scissors. Mat the border punched panel onto the olive cardstock.
4. Attach two lengths of purple ribbon onto the border panel, and tie a bow to the right hand side. Stick the panel down as shown.
5. Attach the image circle to the top if the card using 3D foam pads to finish.
For information about where you can buy the items needed, please see www.docrafts.com