The Green Card
By Katie Lamb
Duration: 20 minutes
You Will Need
ANT 1511020 A6 Cards/Envelopes (50pk) – White
DOA 550606 Spritzing Ink 2oz – Forest Green
GOR 171200 20m Bakers Twine (3pcs) – Gorjuss
PMA 354802 Assorted Buttons (250g) – Sew Lovely
PMA 368122 Big Bloomers (32pcs) – Sew Lovely
Step by Step
1. Take an A6 card blanks and cover with patterned paper
2. Take two different green coloured inks and ink the lighter colour around the edge of the card first and then go back over the edges with the darker colour to get a shaded effect.
3. Take two different green coloured inks and ink the lighter colour around the edge of the card first and then go back over the edges with the darker colour to get a shaded effect.
4. Take a Big Bloom and adhere a large ribbon bow to the centre. Adhere a large button over the bow and then create a bow out of bakers twine. Adhere this to the button and then adhere a smaller button to the centre.
5. To create the bow, loop bakers twine around you fingers 3 times, hold the centre of the loops and carefully wrap one end of the twine around the centre then knot it together with the other end.
6. Finish off card with buttons and adhesive pearls.
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.