Tilly Daydream Happy Birthday Card
It is so easy to create stunning greetings cards using the Tilly Daydream collection. Use a combination of decoupage, papers and embellishments to make this pretty birthday card.
Duration: 1 to 2 hours
By Katy Godbeer
You Will Need
TIL 157101 Die-cut Sentiments (2pk) – Tilly Daydream
TIL 160101 A4 Paper Pack (32pk) – Tilly Daydream
TIL 169102 A4 Decoupage (2pk) – Tilly Daydream – Swing
TIL 354601 Fabric Covered Buttons (6pcs) – Tilly Daydream
TIL 367501 Assorted Ribbon (20pcs) – Tilly Daydream
TIL 367503 2m Ric Rac – Tilly Daydream – Natural
PMA 150632 5 x 7″ Cards/Envelopes (50pk) – Recycled Kraft
Step By Step
1. Trim a kraft 5×7” card blank down to 5 x 5¾”.
2. Trim narrow strips of the heart, snowflake, berry and blue patterned papers from the Tilly Daydream collection. Cut the end of each to a fish tail and ink the edges of each strip. Adhere vertically on the card.
3. Trim the blue heart card blank from the card kit in half and adhere at the top of the card using 3D foam pads for the bottom edge to add dimension.
4. Wrap lace, blue Tilly Daydream ribbon and ric ric around the centre of the card and secure on the reverse with strong adhesive or tape.
5. Pop out and assemble the rainy scene decoupage, lightly inking the edges of each layer. Position to the left hand side of the card as shown.
6. Pop out the mini tag sentiment and tuck behind the decoupage on the right hand side using 3D foam pads to lift the outside edge up. Add an embroidered brad to finish.
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.