“Home to Nest” On Your Special Day Card
You will need
DOA 550204 – Artiste Chocolate Dye Ink
PMA 169051 – Papermania Home to Nest Ultimate Decoupage Pack
PMA 351405 – Papermania Pale Blue Adhesive Stones
PMA 171211 – Papermania Brown String
PMA 160600 – Papermania 8 x 8” Kraft Designstax
PMA 160146 – Papermania Home To Nest A5 Paper Pack
PMA 150610 – Papermania Square Card Blank
XCU 261710 – Xcut Flower Punch
PMA 258100 – Papermania Leaf Punch
PMA 171203 – Papermania Capsule Bakers Twine
PMA 354305 – Papermania Assorted Buttons Blue
PMA 354307 – Papermania Assorted Buttons Green
1. Cut craft card to 13cm square and printed monochrome Home To Nest A5 printed paper to 12cm square. Blend Artiste Chocolate Ink around the edges before layering together.
2. Wrap Capsule Brights Baker’s Twine and Brown String around the background several times, approximately a third up from the bottom and secure on the reverse. Attach to the card blank using 3d foam
3. Cut craft card just larger than the “On your special day” square topper taken from the Home to Nest Ultimate Die-Cut and Paper Pack. Blend Artiste Chocolate Ink around the edges of both this and the topper before matting to leave a narrow border. Attach to the left side of the card as shown using 3D Foam.
4. Leaving the base panel to one side to use as a topper on another card, make up the window box decoupage from layer number two. Attach to the bottom left of the topper. This will partly over lap the seed packets on the topper but these will be covered completely as the design progresses.
5. Cut a number of seed packets from the A5 Paper Sheet and arrange to the right of the window box along with a die-cut trowel and fork and bird. Follow the picture for guidance. Also add a die cut robin to the left side of the window box.
6. Place the “With Love” tag onto craft card and trim around the edge to give a narrow frame. Decorate with a punched flower, leaves and bird from the Ultimate Pack before attaching to the top right of the design, just above the decoupage and seed packets.
7. Tie a bow with lengths of each colour of Baker’s Twine. Adhere between the seed packets and sentiment tag, top with green and blue Papermania Buttons and unravel the loose tails of twine.
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.