London Stepper Card
Brit-chic is big news on the highstreet, especially with so many special events coming up this year! Steal the style with this fun card!
Combine the gorgeously versatile Papermania Bookprint papers with Portobello Road for this fun stepper card.
Duration: 1 to 2 hours
Designer: Katy Godbeer
You Will Need:
PMA 160117 – A5 PAPER PACK (32PK) BOOKPRINT
PMA 163107 – 12X12 PRINTED PAPER (160GSM) – PORTOBELLO (UNION JACK VINTAGE)
PMA 907127 – 5X7 URBAN STAMPS – POSTAGE/PASSPORT
PMA 907210 – 5X7 URBAN STAMPS – BOOKPRINT
PMA 907211 – 5X7 URBAN STAMPS – BOOKPRINT
CSP 71436 – FLUID CHALK CAT’S EYE CREAMY BROWN
CSP 72336 – ANCIENT PAGE MINI LIGHT BROWN
PMA 151500 – 8X8 STEPPER 300GSM CARD & EXPANDING ENV BLANKS (4PK) – WHITE
PMA 807104 – 12X12 KRAFT BASICS PACK (250GSM) LEDGER, GRAPH, LINED & PLAIN (20PK)
XCU 253101 – CRAFT BUDDY DUO (PERFORATOR/PLAIN CUTTER)
Step by Steps:
- Trim an 8×8 stepper card down to measure 5.5in wide.
- Trim the Big Ben, Wheel and stamp from the Bookprint paper. Layer onto grid kraft cardstock and cut out to leave a narrow border.
- Place over the front panel of the stepper card on the left hand side and draw around the shape onto the front panel only. Remove the image and cut inside the lines, and then vertically about 6cm from the left hand side. Glue the layered image on top
- Trim text paper to fit on the back panel of the stepper card. Ink the edges and glue in place.
- Take the London stamp and using Creamy brown chalk ink, stamp all over the background.
- Stamp again using brown Ancient Page ink.
- Trim union jack paper to measure 12.5×17.5cm. Ink the edges and distress the top and right hand edges with the perforating tool. Glue to the left hand edge of the card. Stamp over the right hand side of the paper with the London stamp.
- Stamp the letter image from the Portobello Road collection onto white card. Use creamy brown ink to age the background. Mount centrally on the panel and add a stamped and aged Just for You ticket and Happy Birthday sentiment from the Bookprint stamps, layered on 3D foam.
- Cut out the circle crown image from the paper and layer at the top of the card using 3D foam pads.
For information about where you can buy the items needed Click Here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends, Me to You, Boofle, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.