Me and My Tractor
Card and Paper
Coredinations February Gold (COR 135)
Coredinations Buttercup Cream (COR 129)
Coredinations Nightfall Cream (COR 256)
Papermania Capsule Collection By Tina Higgins Paper Pack A4 – Sunshine (PMA 1607104)
Stickers and Embellishments
Papermania Mosaics Onyx & Diamond (PMA 3721107)
Papermania Alphaminis Curly Black Font (PMA 8034000)
Papermania Foam Alphaminis Curly Yellow (PMA 8171004)
Papermania Yellow Buttons (PMA 7162)
Papermania Capsule Collection Embellishment Set – Sunshine (PMA 3562104) Anitas Glitterations Black Dots (ANT 8181043)
Doodlebug Bumblebee Boutique Trims (DBG 1863)
Stamps and Inks
Anitas Bright Yellow Paint (ANT 11005)
Adhesive and Tools
Papermania Jet Black Pen 2 PK (PMA 8520004)
White Pens (PMA 8520005)
Papermania Gold Pen (PMA 8520001)
Stick it Glue Runner
Stick It Foam Pads
Xcut Scissors Precision Non Stick (XCU 2631001)
Xcut Trimmer (XCU 2541000)
Where to buy:
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
The colour yellow evokes feelings of warmth and happiness so is perfect for pages about children and summer fun! The Papermania Sunshine Capsule collection is the ideal place to start.
The cheery yellows in the Sunshine pack coordinated perfectly with the fun toy tractor!
Step by Step: –
1. Trim pale yellow cardstock to measure 29cm by 29cm. Remove the centre to make a 1cm frame. Mount onto darker yellow cardstock and add a doodled border around the edges of the frame.
2. Create a border by trimming 0.5 inch off two edges of your card stock. Mark a half inch border and cut out with a craft knife.
3. Trim striped paper to measure 21cm by 25cm. Position centrally on the page.
4. Trim floral paper to measure 23cm wide. Tear the bottom edge so that it measures approximately 17cm tall. Glue centrally.
5. Trim another paper to measure 29.5cm by 3.5cm. Layer a contrasting strip of paper measuring 27cm by 2cm on top and position this border across the page as shown.
6. Adhere a length of trim along the border using staples to secure. You could use glue or brads of you prefer.
7. Dry brush some dark cardstock with yellow acrylic paint. Allow to dry and position in an offset fashion onto the page along with the photograph.
8. Punch some circles from patterned paper and apply in a row to the left of the photo. Leave a gap between two of the circles and staple a folded piece of ribbon in between. Offset a button over each circle and glue in place. Add a black glitteration dot on top of each
9. Add a row of black Mosaics stickers above the buttons and along the bottom of the border.
10. Apply your title using cardstock and foam Alphaminis.
11. Write your journaling onto black card and cut into smaller sections. Add a doodleborder to each one and add to your page using 3D foam pads to make it pop.
Designed by Beckie Dreyer