Midnight Blush Heart Card
Duration: 20 Minutes
By Katy Godbeer
A touch of blush makes the Midnight Blush collection the warmest way to work the monochomatic look!
Step By Step
- Trim one of the paler papers from the Midnight Blush paper pack to measure 10 x 14cm. Ink the edges with black dye ink and adhere centrally on to a white A6 card blank.
- Layer a circular grey Lace Paper to the card and trim the edges flush with the card.
- Apply two lengths of the Crochet Trim around the centre of the card and securing to the reverse.
- Ink the edges of a heart shaped Die-cut Notelet. Adhere centrally using 3D foam pads and add a large pinwheel on top.
- Finish with black adhesive stones.
You Will Need
PMA 157228 Die-cut Notelets (18pcs) – Capsule Collection – Midnight Blush
PMA 160224 8 x 8″ Paper Pack (32pk) – Capsule Collection – Midnight Blush
PMA 160704 Lace Paper (12pcs) – Capsule Collection – Midnight Blush
PMA 351401 Adhesive Stones (104pcs) – Solid Black
PMA 358206 2m Jumbo Crochet Trim – Capsule Collection – Midnight Blush
PMA 359105 Pin Wheels (6pcs) – Capsule Collection – Midnight Blush
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.