Quick and easy, layering coordinating papers and embellishments mean your pages come together in record time and with a great result.
Forever Love from Forever Friends is of course perfect for pages about the ones (or the things) you love! Whatever they may be!
By Katy Godbeer
Duration: 30 minutes
You Will Need
FFS 157121 Die-cut Sentiments Glittered (2pk) – Forever Love
FFS 160116 A4 Paper Pack Glittered (30pk) – Forever Love
FFS 169034 A5 Decoupage Card Kit – Forever Love – Picnic
COR 254 12 x 12″ Core Card – Stormy Grey
PMA 160205 12 x 12″ Paper Pack (32pk) – Capsule – Spots & Stripes Brights
PMA 462301 Patterned Craft Tape (3pcs) – Capsule – Spots & Stripes Brights
Step by Step
1. Trim grey cardstock to measure 24x26cm and ink the edges. Adhere centrally onto red dot paper.
2. Trim pink Forever Friends paper to measure 13x24cm. Ink the edges and adhere to the left of the page.
3. Ink layers of stripe and green paper and adhere centrally. Tuck a Designer Die-cut under the left hand edge.
4. Take two 12.5cm square photos and adhere to the right hand side of the page.
5. Roll the top edge of a Notelet and add to the bottom of the centre of the page. Add your title using foam and cardstock stickers, plus a die-cut to finish the title. Add red dot patterned craft tape as shown and finish with die-cut butterflies.
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.