Ornate Hoop Drop Earrings
These mini hoops give a unique twist to a gorgeous earring design. Use the Cousin Jewellery Basics range to make these pretty vintage-inspired earrings.
Designer: The docrafts Team
Duration: 45 minutes
You Will Need:
- COU 34696054 – STARTER PACK – ANTIQUE GOLD (190PCS)
- COU 34708374 – METAL FILIGREE CONNECTORS – GOLD/SILVER (6PCS)
- COU 34713093 – GLASS DISC BEAD STRAND – CRYSTAL (100PCS)
- COU 34719016 – EARRING STARTER PACK – ANTIQUE GOLD (51PCS)
- COU 34722055 – 6MM GLASS PEARL BEADS – ROSE (158 PCS)
- COU 3670002 – CRYSTAL BICONE BEAD STRAND – CRYSTAL (34PCS)
- COU 54827 – SEED BEADS – PINK MIX (60g)
Step by Step:
- Thread a glass disc bead onto an antique gold head pin. Thread on a pink pearl and two small crystals. Turn the end to a loop.
- Take another head pin and thread on a pink seed bead, a small crystal and another pink seed bead. Turn the end to a loop. Join the two beaded head pins and attach at the bottom of the connector with a jump ring.
- Add a hoop earring finding at the top of the connector.
- Make a second earring to match.
For information about where you can buy the items needed, click here to visit the docrafts website.
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website http://www.docrafts.com/ and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.