Red and Copper Woven Beaded Bracelet
This red and copper bracelet would be the perfect gift idea! Use the gorgeous Cousin range to make this stunning bracelet.
-COU 34709084 – 37pc Acry Red/Pur Bicone Mix
-COU 34722049 – 6mm Glass Pearl Beads – Chocolate (158pcs)
-COU 54873 – Seed Beads – Copper Metallic Mix (60g)
-COU 3202101 – 0.45mm Beading Wire – Gold (40ft)
-COU 34712003 – Starter Pack – Antique Gold (145pcs)
-COU 34719064 – Closure Pack – Copper (8sets)
Duration: 45 minutes
Designer: Becky James
Step by Step:
- Measure the required length of the bracelet and 2 pieces of beading wire approximately 3 times this length.
- Using the two looped toggle within the copper closure pack, attach one piece of wire to each loop, securing in place with a crimp bead.
- Place two of the larger seed beads within the copper mix onto each wire.
- Thread each wire through each end of a red acrylic bicone.
- Place a small seed bead followed by a chocolate pearl and then another small seed bead onto each wire and then thread the wires back through either end of another red bicone. Repeat this step until the bracelet is the desired length, ending with a red acrylic bicone.
- Place two of the larger seed beads on each wire.
- Secure each wire to one loop of the opposite side of the toggle. Trim away any excess wires.
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.