Rose Pendant Necklace
Create a bold and breathtaking look with black and white with a vibrant flash of red!
Use the Cousin range to make this stylish necklace.
Duration: 1 to 2 hours
Designer: Jenny Pearce
You Will Need:
COU 34696035 – CRYSTAL BUTTONS – RED (18PC)
COU 34696083 – PEARL MIXED STRAND – WHITE (134PCS)
COU 34696010 – METAL ROSE WITH FILIGREE ACCENT – BLACK (1PC)
COU 3244403 – GLASS ROUND BEADS – BLACK PEARL (90PCS)
COU 4451 – PRECISION COMFORT TOOL KIT (6PCS)
COU 3467637 – GUNMETAL SILVER STARTER PACK (68PCS)
COU 3202002 – 0.3MM BEADING WIRE – SILVER (40FT)
Step by Step:
- Cut a length of beading wire to the desired length of your necklace, plus a little extra for attaching the fastenings.
- Thread symmetrically with white pearls, red crystals and black pearl beads in the formation shown.
- At the end, thread on a crimp bead then a jump ring. Pass the beading wire back down through the crimp bead and into the bead below. Set the crimp bead securely. Repeat on the opposite end of the necklace. Attach the necklace fastening the other side and secure together.
- Hang the rose pendant from a jump ring at the centre of the necklace between the two white pearls.
- Thread a white pearl onto a headpin. Make a loop and attach to the bottom of the pendant for an extra dangly bead.
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here