Scalloped Happy Birthday Card
Designed by Amanda Curtin
You will need…
– AUD 00001 Audrey Roberts Jade Treasures Collection
– PMA 8712 12 x 12 cardstock 240gsm 20 sheets River Deep
– STI 4000 Stick It! Foam Squares
– XCU 263100 4.5inch Micro Craft scissors with soft grip
Where to buy:
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
Step by Step:
1. Make a small tall card blank (19.5x8cm) from light blue card. Cut floral card 19.5x6cm, position approx. 22cm of ribbon lengthways down the middle of the card, and secure by wrapping the ends round to stick on the back of the card. Stick the card onto the card blank, lining up along the folded edge.
2. Remove a foiled die cut greeting and fix to the front of the card using 3D foam pads. Decorate with glittered dots from the kit.
3. Stick foiled edging along the open edge of the card, overlapping with the floral card, and trim round with scissors to give a scalloped edge. For extra glitter, decorate the lace border with glittered dots.