Silver Flower Bracelet
Duration: 20 minutes
By Rebecca James
Step by Step
1. Join enough flower connectors together using 4mm jump rings to create a chain the required length.
2. Attach a round toggle end to one side of the bracelet using one 4mm jump ring.
3. Attach the t-bar of the toggle to the other end, this time using a length of two 4mm jump rings. Adding the extra jump ring will make it easier to close and open toggle.
You Will Need
• COU 34708030Round Flower Connector Metal (6pcs) – Silver
• COU 34719033Open/Closed Jump Rings (500pcs) – Silver
• COU 34719046Round Toggles (8 Sets) – Silver (Large)
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
docrafts® are responsible for the UK’s leading crafting website www.docrafts.com and Creativity Magazine. They pride themselves on providing an abundance of inspiration, tips, techniques and know-how, covering a wide range of crafts, to enthusiasts across the World. Many of the UK’s leading products and recognized brands such as Papermania, Xcut, Forever Friends™, Me to You™, Boofle™, Anita’s, Craft Planet and Cousin Jewellery come under the docrafts® umbrella.