Snow Much Fun Card
You will need…
DND 1571100 a4 Die Cut Sentiments – Penelope & Percy (2PCS)
DND 1602100 A4 paper Pack (164gsm) – Penelope & Percy (25PK)
25401 3D Clear Gloss Finish 2OZ
DND 1694102 A4 Decoupage Pack Penelope & Percy (Snow Place Like Home)
PMA 1513005 A6 Card Blanks – Gateway Fold 10Pk White
PMA 351103 Adhesive Stones Silver
STI 4001 Stick It! 3D Foam Dots
STI 5020 Permanent Adhesive Dots Roller (8mm x 10mm)
Where to buy:
For information about where you can buy the items needed click here
Duration: 45 minutes
Step by Step:
1. Cover the inside of the card with dotty dark blue glittered paper from the Penelope and Percy collection. Cut two rectangles slightly smaller than the gatefold card flaps and stick to the centres of each.
2. Place die-cut navy blue border strips across the top and bottom of the front of the card (found in the A4 paper pack). Cut out the snowman character from the A4 paper and attach with 3D foam dots to the bottom right corner (remembering not to stick the left side of the character, which overlaps the opening of the card). Add a die cut sentiment to the top left corner with more 3D foam dots. Attach die-cut snowflakes randomly over the remaining areas.
3. Decorate all snowflakes centre and the snowman buttons with silver adhesive stones.
4. Add Anita’s 3D clear gloss to the sentiment layer, snowman hat, carrot nose, penguin beak, head and feet. Leave to dry.
5. To decorate the inside of the card, place the igloo design from the decoupage pack towards the top of the patterned background. Add a row of five evenly spaced silver gemstones around the top and bottom.
6. Apply ‘Snow place like home’ below with an adhesive stone either side.
7. Apply Anita’s 3D clear gloss to the igloo, penguin beak, head, feet and water. Leave to dry.
Designer – Jenny Pearce